When renovating a bathroom you need to ask yourself am I revamping the whole bathroom or only part of it?
Our company holds a large number of off-cuts that are ideally suited to bathroom renovations. Ask our staff to show you the available colours for your project.
- Am I changing the complete vanity unit or am I keeping the existing cupboards?
- If you want to just change the benchtop on your vanity what is the current benchtop made of (ie laminate) and thickness.
- Are you keeping your existing splashbacks or changing them?
- Are you keeping your existing sink or changing it? Measure your sink cupboard depth and width.
- Handy with a tape measure? Follow the drawing below as an example of the details we need to give you a quote.
- Take photo’s of your current bathroom from all angles making sure you are showing us your floor and wall colours.
- Remove one of your cupboard doors from the hinges to bring with you.
- Come into our showroom with your photo’s, vanity plan and cupboard doors OR click on get a quote to send all the relevant details to us, and we are already halfway there to helping you remodel your vanity.