When renovating a kitchen you first need to ask yourself, do you need to remove the whole kitchen or are the cupboards still in good working condition OR do you only need to change you benchtops and splashbacks to give you that brand new feel.
Here are the steps you need to follow if you are wanting to change your existing kitchen benchtop:
- What material are the current benchtops in your kitchen (eg Laminate) If you can, measure the thickness of your existing benchtop.
- Do you want to keep your existing splashback or remove them also?
- Do you have any cupboards that come down onto your benchtop for example a “hutch” that hides your kettle and toaster.
- Are you changing your sink or hotplate? Measure your sink cupboard depth and width.
- Handy with a tape measure? Follow the drawing below as an example of the details we need to give you a quote.
- Take photo’s of your current kitchen from all angles making sure you are showing us your floor and wall colours.
- Remove one of your cupboard doors from the hinges to bring with you.
- Come into our showroom with your photo’s, kitchen plan and cupboard doors OR click on get a quote to send all the relevant details to us, and we are already halfway there to helping you remodel your kitchen.